public relations and communication
- Preparing media calendars by researching and developing talking points aligned with South Africa’s important conversations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with media publishers, PR companies, communities and public interest groups.
- Preparing and editing publications for online platforms.
- Writing and publishing good news press releases and other media communications to promote clients on digital publications suitable for client recognition.
- Planning or directing the development of programs on behalf of public, private and NGO sectors to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Strategise according to organization’s CSI objectives, promotional policies, and the need to build positive public image and influence public opinion in turn promoting products, ideas, and services.
- Coaching client representatives in effective and positive communication with the public through our journalism lens.
- Providing feedback to managers to further identify trends and group interests through actionable analytics, ultimately providing advice and influencing business decisions.